The NNC Audio Tools Package includes Audio Converter, Audio CD Burner, Audio Grabber and Voice Recorder.
Audio Converter is a simple and convenient tool for converting audio files from one format to another. All major formats and codecs are supported. The built-in editor allows you to easily modify your audio files. You can also easily divide a file into several parts or paste several files together. With the "import video" function you can save audio tracks from any video file (DVD, AVI, MPEG, MP4, etc.)
With the Audio CD Burner (CDDA Writer) utility, you can burn your favorite tracks to an audio CD that can be played on all CD/DVD players, including practically all car stereo systems.
Audio CD Grabber (CDDA Ripper) is designed for saving audio CD tracks to hard disk. Tracks can be saved in whatever format is most convenient for you. FreeDB is supported, allowing you to automatically find the artist and album details for your discs.
With the Audio Voice Recorder program you can use your microphone to record a tune or your voice in any audio format.
Main features of the NNC Audio Tools Package:
- simple and convenient to use;
- supports practically all well-known audio formats: MP3, MP4, ASF, WMA, M4A, MOV, AMR, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLV, SWF, OGG, MTV, RM, etc.;
- supports a whole range of audio codecs: MP3, AAC, PCM, MS ADPCM, IMA ADPCM, AMR, Real Audio, MP2, DTS, AC3, Windows Media Audio, Vorbis, GSM, DV Audio, A-LAW, U-LAW, Flac, etc.;
- includes a "batch conversion" mode, with which you can convert multiple audio files at once;
- high editing and conversion speed, thanks to support for various hardware acceleration (MMX, SSE, 3DNow) and a system of calculation vectoring for Dual Core-series processors;
- high quality of encoding allows you to save your audio tracks in high-quality formats.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2009-10-06
Release NNC Audio Tools
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AGENT AND/OR EMPLOYEE) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE "NO" BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
THIS IS A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND NNCMEDIA.COM ("NNCMEDIA").
This License Agreement accompanies NNCMedia''s Software and related explanatory materials and extends to any upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software licensed to You by NNCMedia. This copy of the Software is licensed to You as the end user or to your employer and/or principal or another third party authorized to permit your use of the Software.
The Software is protected by applicable national copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. NNCMedia retains all the rights, which are not expressly granted to You according to the present License Agreement.
"Software" means NNC Audio Tools including but not limited to object code, source code, documentation and associated media and printed materials.
"You" means an individual and/or a legal entity exercising rights under, and complying with all of the terms of this License.
"NNCMedia" means NNCMedia.com is a company owning exclusive rights to the Software.
Subject to the restrictions contained in this Section 4, NNCMedia grants to You a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use the items of the Software during the evaluation period of 7 days. The validity term of this license can be extended for unlimited time period by means of payment. Upon expiration, the program is due to be removed from your system by You.
3. RIGHTS GRANTED BY THE PRESENT LICENSE
According to the present License Agreement You are entitled to:
a. Install/use the Software on a single computer;
b. Copy the Software solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. LIMITATIONS OF USE
You do not have the right to:
a. Install/use the Software on more than one computer at the same time;
b. Sublicense the Software;
c. Copy the Software, in whole or in part, except as provided in this Agreement;
d. Permit simultaneous use of the Software by more than one user;
e. Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software except for the cases and only to the extent when it is directly allowed by the applicable law. At that, You shall first request NNCMedia in writing to provide You with the necessary information, which You want to obtain as a result of reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling the Software. NNCMedia has the right to impose reasonable conditions such as a reasonable fee for doing so. Requests for information should be directed to NNCMedia at the address provided in the Software or such other address as may be made available on nncmedia.com from time to time;
f. Modify, or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part;
g. Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or
h. Resell, lease, rent or otherwise transfer rights to the Software, as provided by this License;
i. Transfer the Software to any third persons if it is forbidden by laws or international treaties, for example, in case corresponding international sanctions are imposed on a country where transfer of the Software takes place.
j. Use of the Software does not grant You any other rights to use other products of NNCMedia, except for the rights stipulated by the corresponding licenses to these products;
k. While copying the Software and transferring it to third persons You shall transfer distribution package/installation files in original form without changing them in any ways;
5. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Reaction of the support service and any resolution of the problems, which may arise during its use, installation and removal are not guaranteed. However, technical support of the Software may be provided under a separate contract between You and NNCMedia.
6. AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. NNCMedia has the right to terminate this license at any time immediately if You are in breach of any of its terms and conditions. Upon any such termination You must stop use of Software and return all full and partial hard copies of the items in the Software immediately to NNCMedia as well as destroy all electronic copies of the above items. NNCMedia is entitled to change conditions of the distribution of the Software at any time.
You have a right to terminate the present License Agreement at any time by terminating any use of the Software and by destroying all copies of it, which are at your disposal.
From time to time, NNCMedia may make available updates to the Software. All updates to the Software are governed by this Agreement, unless other license terms are provided with the update and may be installed automatically, no confirmation by You is required.
8. SALES POLICY
NNCMedia has a NO REFUND sales policy. All sales of licenses are FINAL.
Before purchasing a license, you are provided a 7-day evaluation period to determine whether the Software fits your business needs, works on your computer, and provides the benefits for which you will purchase the Software license. You do not have to provide NNCMedia with a credit card or other purchase information when you download, install or use the Software during this 7-day evaluation period; it is required only when you decide to purchase the software license, at which time the purchase price paid and/or accrued for the license becomes non-refundable.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: YOU AGREE THAT NNCMEDIA HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NNCMEDIA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NNCMEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT) ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You assume the entire risk of using the program. NNCMedia''s and its suppliers'' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at NNCMedia''s option, either (a) return of the price paid and/or accrued, if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the software product which is found defective and which is returned to NNCMedia with a copy of your receipt within 7 days after the date of installation. This warranty is void if failure of the software product has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement software product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or seven (7) days, whichever is longer.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NNCMEDIA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE NNCMEDIA SOFTWARE, EVEN IF NNCMEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE NNCMEDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. CHOICE OF LAW. This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the United States of America, excluding the application of its conflict of law rules. This License Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. All disputes arising from the present license agreement shall be considered by the competent court in United States of America, provided that the NNCMedia may also initiate proceedings in the courts of the country, where the You are domiciled and/or residing.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
You agree that You will not export or re-export the Software outside of the jurisdiction in which You obtained it without the appropriate government licenses.
You agree that this is the entire agreement between You and NNCMedia, which supercedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between NNCMedia and You relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by NNCMedia.
Language of the Agreement.
This Agreement is executed in English language and may be translated into other languages. In case of any conflict, discrepancy or contradiction between the English version and translations, the version of the Agreement in English language shall prevail for purposes of its performance, interpretation and settlement of disputes.
(c) Copyright 2009 NNCMEDIA.COM. All rights reserved. Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation.